| Twitter The first weekend of the college football playoff schedule

| Twitter Homepage

College Football Headquarters
Today’s football games on TV as the first weekend of the playoffs comes to an end

All times are Eastern.

Buccaneers at Cowboys
Monday, January 16 | 8:15 p.m. ESPN/ABC Point spread: According to the most recent lines at SI Sportsbook, Dallas is a narrow 2.5 point favorite. Total: 45.5 | More than -110 | Less than -110 DAL -150 | TB +125FPI is the moneyline. According to the Football Power Index computer prediction model, which picks winners by simulating teams’ seasons 20,000 times, Dallas has a 67.5 percent chance of winning the game outright, while Tampa Bay has a 32.5 percent chance.
Dallas betting trends: Overall, the Cowboys are 9-7-1 against the spread… The over has been successful in eight of the team’s last ten games… Cowboys are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games following an SU loss… Dallas is 0-3-1 ATS when facing a losing team.
Tampa betting trends: The Buccaneers are 1-9-1 ATS in their last 11 games following an ATS loss… Tampa is 0-7-1 ATS in its last eight games following an SU loss… This season, the Bucs have gone 0-3 as an underdog… Since Week 2, Tampa has gone 2-12-1 against the spread… The over has hit in four of the last five games overall.
Dak Prescott needs to cut down on turnovers (he’s had 11 in the last seven games), and Dallas needs to run the ball better behind Tony Pollard while not allowing Tom Brady to slice up the Cowboys’ defense with a lot of intermediate passes. The statistics don’t lie: the Buccaneers’ offense and performance against the spread tell a clear story. Cowboys -2.5 points
Every season, fuboTV provides total, live coverage of the top college football and NFL games from the major TV networks, as well as the SEC Network, Big Ten Network, ACC Network, Pac-12 Network, and others — all without cable, in addition to 100+ channels of live TV and thousands of hours of on-demand titles.
College football, the NFL, and other programming can be viewed on any device, including your phone. There is no contract, no additional fees, and DVR is included. To begin watching fuboTV for free, click here.

AFC Playoff Standings

Chiefs (14-3)
Bills (13-3)
Bengals (12-4)
Jaguars (9-8)
The Chargers (10-7) were defeated.
The Ravens (10-7) were defeated.
Dolphins (9-8) are out.